Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor, Free Power Supply & Shipping $99.00
Suppress the noise without squashing your sound.
Beat this deal if you can! The Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal effectively eliminates noise and hum from the input signal while preserving the original sound's tonality. Natural attack and envelope remain unaffected by suppression of the noise components. Single-coil pickups (IMHO) have a purer sinusoidal waveform since a humbucker has two rows of pickups which are slightly out of phase. However, single-coils are noisy (60-cycle hum from lights, etc.). What to do? NS-2!
The NS-2 Noise Suppressor eliminates unwanted noise and hum without altering an instrument's natural tone. It's the perfect pedal to quiet down any pickup, pedalboard, or effects setup.
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass effects and amplifier setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
NS-2: Noise Suppressor Specs
- Input Impedance 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
- Power Supply DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), Optional AC Adaptor
- Current Draw 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories Included Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
Buy Now from a Boss Authorized Dealer
Warranty: Boss 5-year limited warranty
Free Shipping in the Continental USA. Not currently shipping elswhere.
FREE Power Supply Info:
9V 500mA AC Adapter
A wall outlet transformer with very specific type of plug / power / voltage / polarity is needed and we include one for free so you will not need to waste batteries. It is lightweight, cool to the touch (efficient), and narrow (1') so it should only take up one slot in your power strip. Produces quieter operation of NS-2 than some other AC plugs.
It produces 500 mA of current to easily power multiple pedals. The NS-2 only 'sips' 20mA of current but the NS-2 includes a power output port so this power supply can be shared with 7 other compatible sections of your pedalboard via optional Boss PCS-20A wiring (which is a power 'sharer' & not a power supply). 9V Battery (also included, accessed by unscrewing knob on pedal).
Owner's Manual At: www.bosscorp.co.jp > Home > Products
Support: at Roland.com
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check the Boss Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact the Boss Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, Boss has a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference.